Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Me

Hi.
My name is Juan Pablo Ruz Cabello, I was born on Santiago december 29th 1993.
I'm studying Biochemistry at Universidad de Chile.

My dad is a history teacher, he studied at Universidad de Talca. My mom is a lawyer and she studied at Universidad de Chile, but also she studied obstetrics at Universidad de Chile. Also I have a younger brother, his name is Ignacio and he has Down syndrome and Autistic features, we are so unite.

I really like music and like to listen a lot of rock/metal bands, specially progressive, like King Crimson, Jethro Tull, Yes, Pink Floyd, Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Tool, Rishloo, Soen, etc. I really enjoy long play songs and conceptual albums, music has to be immersive to me, a bit technical and a little bit emotional. I have a collection of CD's I've started like 10 years ago, now I have 24 of them and recently start to buying vinyls.

As I've said, I'm studying Biochemistry, after a couple of years of disappointments, confusions and anguishes, I hope this career is what  I'm going to do for my life.

Thanks for reading this.
Porcupine Tree

6 comments:

  1. Opeth comes to chile??? TOMORROW? you have to go ^^ (well i never heard a song of them but u have to go ^^) Don't forget my BIRTHDAY michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Juan Pablo. What can I say? Your mother is amazing, she must be so intelligent, and your brother must be a wonderful person as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juan Pablo, i like your history, you listen good music and I like too! nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so spacial ... I give you an A ... you know why <3

    ReplyDelete

My experience writting blogs

Writting blogs was an interesting experience, I've never do this before, so I wasn't knowing how to start to write, but then, I just...