Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My favourite piece of technology

By far my favourite piece of technology is the PC. It is practical, useful, entertainment developer. But I think there is too many information and reviews from many users on the internet, magazines, journals, etc.

Keeping this in mind, I would prefer to talk about turntables as my favourite piece of technology. I've recently bought one in late 2016 and I have to say it: It was one of my best inversion in my life. The sound quality is matchless, the best I've ever heard, maybe it's not that practical as cd's, but, by far has a better quality sound.


But turntable is nothing without vinyls, when I bought my turntable I've bought one vinyl for it: "Recordings" by Porcupine Tree, Until the actual date, I have 3 vinyls (yes, not much, but they´re expensive): "Recordings" and "In Absentia", both by Porcupine Tree and "Still Life" by Opeth.

"Recordings" by Porcupine Tree
"In Absentia" by Porcupine Tree












"Still Life" by Opeth
In general terms, what I really like about this format (physical, more than only vinyls), is the fact of immersion with the music, Generate a real connection between the sounds and artwork, It is a thing that digital music won't give.

7 comments:

  1. you are so oldschool ajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never heard music in a turntable, must be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is true, vinyls sound better than digita musc, and is more romantic too (in a strange way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooo vintage what even your existence is vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I have always wanted to hear a vinyl in a turntable. It musts sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete

My experience writting blogs

Writting blogs was an interesting experience, I've never do this before, so I wasn't knowing how to start to write, but then, I just...