Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A photograph I like

This photo is a very meaning photo to me, They're friends I watch a lot.
Their nicknames are from left to right: "Imbécil", "Chicktias", "Cesar" and laying down on there, "Copeters".

We all have known each others in the school, except Cesar, I've Know him because of mutual friends.

I don't remember who took this photo, but I think it was the ex-grilfriend of Copeters.

This photo was taken a while ago, like in may, 2013 in the old house of Copeters.

I like this photo because this one was one of the last moments we were all together, then because of the university we never have much time to meet us again, instead, we keep talking together. Andres is in 5th year of Industrial Engineering, Chicktias is studying financial administration, and also he's working and pay his own studies, Cesar have plans to the future for making his own business and Copeters is studying business and marketing.

I really wish to take back this memories and get all together again.

3 comments:

My experience writting blogs

Writting blogs was an interesting experience, I've never do this before, so I wasn't knowing how to start to write, but then, I just...