Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Music in My Life

I really like progressive rock, psyche rock, progressive metal, black metal and death metal. Mostly immersive music and long play songs.
I really like guitar and bass, the guitar is called "the soul of rock", so that's why is my favourite instrument, and in second place, i like the bass, because you have a lot of different techniques on it that sounds very different.
I can play a bit of guitar and have some friends who can play guitars, drums and bass. My dad loves to play acoustic guitar, he always is playing it on his free-times.
My favourite bands are Porcupine Tree, Aguaturbia, King Crimson, Tool, Opeth. I listen a lot of other bands, but those are my favourites.

Since I was young, I've always listened progressive, my dad have a Pink Floyd casette "The Wall" and "alturas de Machu Picchu" by Los Jaivas, throughout the years I was opening my music horizon including death metal and black metal.

A song I've always remember from a movie is "My heart will go with you" by Celine Dion. I do not like much her music nor the song, but love the emotive flute cover.


7 comments:

  1. I like Tool too and a little of King Crimson

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart will go with you flute cover is the BEST cover ever! it really makes me cry of emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sound of the flute is so impressive, the sound took my heart, he is a boss with a flute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAJAJAJAJ like the other day, I can't resist the laugh with the last video

    ReplyDelete

My experience writting blogs

Writting blogs was an interesting experience, I've never do this before, so I wasn't knowing how to start to write, but then, I just...