My favourite subject in this semester is Chemistry. In class we principally put attention about what the teacher is saying, the class is theoretical, we just view some important concepts and do exercises about imaginary cases.
I like this subject because I like chemistry, this is the most basic subject we're going to have, and it's one of the reasons why I am here. The interesting thing about chemistry is that you can explain why things happens since the most basic structure of matter and why a substance have some behaviours and another substance have others behaviours.
The auxiliary is so good: she explained the contents very well and give us tips to make the study easier and understandable. We have class with her every friday.
As I've said, this subject is very important and teachers understand that too, this subject is a bit hard because have a lot of contents and rules inside itself.
We share the class with chemist students, I think we're about 70 or 80 people in classroom.
Some of the contents we have seen are: Dimensional analysis, Atomic theory, reactions (Redox), stoichiometry and solutions, every one of these are important to our career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My experience writting blogs
Writting blogs was an interesting experience, I've never do this before, so I wasn't knowing how to start to write, but then, I just...
-
Since I was a child, I've always have been interested in science area, one of my favourites was (and still) astronomy. I used to always...
-
By far my favourite piece of technology is the PC. It is practical, useful, entertainment developer. But I think there is too many informati...
-
My favourite subject in this semester is Chemistry. In class we principally put attention about what the teacher is saying, the class is the...
zolezzi fanclub
ReplyDeleteMy fav subject is chemistry too, Zolezzi is a misunderstood soul
ReplyDeleteanother Zolezzi lover..
ReplyDeletezolezzi good teacher, better person.
ReplyDeleteI do like chemistry but I think that the theoretical classes could be way better than they are.
ReplyDeleteYou are right! Classes with the assistant have been very helpful!
ReplyDelete