Since I was a child, I've always have been interested in science
area, one of my favourites was (and still) astronomy. I used to always read
books and articles about stars, galaxies, matter, planets, etc. Also I was very
into animals with my class mates, we used to do presentations every weeks about
that (voluntarily, because we really liked it).
![]() |
| Sky, 4 billion years in the future |
![]() |
| Sky nowadays (Andromeda galaxy, the shiny point) |
Then, when I was in high school I was into business and marketing and then when I finished high school I could get into that career but then I was really disappointed.
A year and a half later, I've entered into
Chemical Engineering, but for personal motives, I quit.
As I've said in my last post, my mother
studied obstetrics, so I've always been into biology, never was difficult to me
and as I like sciences, I really like chemistry, that's why I get into this
career and at the moment has been very interesting, specially the area of proteins and toxicology. Thanks for reading.
![]() |
| A protein structure |


.jpg)
i have the biology in all my life to ,my father’s family is all related whit science
ReplyDeleteAstrology is fantastic, but it's so far of proteins or toxicology, the good thing is that all of these things are magnific.
ReplyDeletei'm surprised about your love for science, SOMETHING has sense
ReplyDeleteThe no sense have sense for itself. It is self-sufficent.
DeleteI love this comment <3 pure existentialism nihilism
DeleteOld men <3 i love too the astrology ><
ReplyDeletewow man, I love the astrology too. The stars and the universe is so fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteI want toxicology too
ReplyDeleteLove science it's love life! This is your career man!
ReplyDelete