Genetics
and DNA manipulations have a bright future in the area of science. The majority of diseases might be cured by altering our genetic information, creating new chains with the code for make our immune system stronger, or simply denying chains to prevent diseases.
Biochemists have a lot to do about this, their job is to investigate as much as possible in this area, because antibiotics are getting too short: bacterias are starting to develop resistance. In fact there's a bacteria who is unaffected by any antibiotics, and that is starting to make problems, big problems in the future. If science do not proceed in another level, antibiotics could make bacterias more dangerous than any time in history.
I really like to aboard this topic, because is very interesting and critical, we're talking about genetics since around 25 years ago, so don't know much about this, there's a lot to investigate, and I could like to help.
Genetics manipulations is a double-edge weapon, It'll solve a lot of problems, cure a lot diseases, but at the same time, It might create another problems, for example, It might provocate another diseases in a person if you over-express a chain in order to deny other.
I've learned about this by books, as I've said in previous posts, I read a lot science books so I was familiarized with this.
If we're careful and consequential, a lot (if not the most) of disease might have a cure and this may increase life expectancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My experience writting blogs
Writting blogs was an interesting experience, I've never do this before, so I wasn't knowing how to start to write, but then, I just...
-
Since I was a child, I've always have been interested in science area, one of my favourites was (and still) astronomy. I used to always...
-
By far my favourite piece of technology is the PC. It is practical, useful, entertainment developer. But I think there is too many informati...
-
My favourite subject in this semester is Chemistry. In class we principally put attention about what the teacher is saying, the class is the...

i also love the genetic field, we have so much in common , we should get marry <3
ReplyDeleteDNA manipulation could also be very dangerous, imagine who could pay for a genetic treatment and how we could create an artyificial selection :( (is a nice post anyways)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!<3 I'm agree biochemists have a lot to do with that theme.
ReplyDeletethe genetic manipulation is complex, also some points in this field go against to the ethics. by the way, this field is so wonderful...
ReplyDeletecheers
Oh! almost the same topic... It's so cool. But you're right, it can be beneficial and dangerous at the same time.
ReplyDeleteGenetic manipulation can be a problem if we use it to modificate DNA people to following "beauty rules" that society demands. :c Hope that DNA manipulation works only on pro the humanity and no to destroy it.
ReplyDelete